Tuesday, February 28, 2006

blinding

a torrid dream today or perhaps from the night before, a movie on egyptian pyramids and the title was one of those "names" that i coined myself, nothing very different from intrasingence and there i saw it on the poster. come to think of it, i think it reminded me of the movie "the mummy" or perhaps "the mummy returns". and movies then conjure images of lost youth, of 6 years ago when i was in a cushy job albeit with low pay, with a (store)room of my own, attaching film slides to movie synopsis and then mailing them out to the media. the various organisations. the days when not doing anything meant that there was little to do and how many things could be gone without being done, unlike now when not doing anything actually means the inability to list things in order of priority, simply because everything just has to be bloody done.

but i'm losing my grasp for words perhaps in this sated, muted concious act of simply wanting to type.

i resent the scholars' choice that appear with the straits times today, simply because it reminds of of the world of possibilities out there and how the world has already stopped for me.

i ate chips at the pavillion he built before he left a thousand years ago. one by one with my slippers on the ground and my feet tucked under my body. i felt it ironical since the other time i was thinking about waddding into the pool and here i was, in a different time and place at a similar pool.

No comments: