Monday, March 27, 2006

get used to it :)

For the power of beauty will sooner transform honesty from what it is to a bawd, than the force of honesty can translate beauty into his likeness. This was sometimes a paradox, but now the time gives it proof.

I did love you once.


You should not have believed me, for virtue cannot so inoculate our old stock but we shall relish of it.

I loved you not.

Get thee to a nunnery - why would you be a breeder of sinners? I am myself indifferent, honest, but yet I could accuse me of such things, that it were better my mother had not given me life. I am very proud, indifferent, ambitious, with more offences at my beck than I have thoughts to put them in, imagination to give them beck than I have thoughts to put them in. What should such fellows as I do crawling between earth and heaven? We are arrant knaves all, believe none of us.

-Hamlet, Shakespeare.

Shakespeare's the only genius with words. now, do YOU know when you're being insulted? :)

No comments: