Thursday, December 22, 2005

on a night like this

i recall having done or been involved in the following in no particular order.
i've eaten a polar cookie monster cake with my name on icing on it, and i thought to myself that it was a perfectly adorable cake.
i've skipped gym so many times but have done snatches of exercise on the sly on my own, to my knowledge that they are too paltry for the festive season.
i've eaten set lunches at long beach seafood restaurant that consist of small lobsters, bamboo clams and their famous black pepper crabs.
i've written a whole chunk of new data on friendster just cos i was bored and needed something to do while waiting for my turn to use the toilet.
i've agreed to go with a bunch of friends to genting though that is yet unconfirmed.
i've rejected someone's offer of a date because i had something up and promptly accepted it when what i had on was cancelled.
i've been very angry with someone because he's giving me a christian book which i will not read and now i have to desperately search for someone "churchy" to give it to.
the psle postings were released on my birthday and i think many of my ex-5a girls made it to nanyang.
we might be going to the airport instead on saturday.
i bought 5 sets of lingerie from john little.
i've bought Paul Smith EDT and i think the scent is absolutely spicy.
i've been to breko's at bugis village and the chocolate cake there tastes more like stone hard rotten chocolate kept for a week in the freezer.
i've eaten at tung lok restaurant twice in my life.

No comments: