Friday, February 11, 2005

rise&fall

my stomach was total sh*t yesterday.

t'was pretty orangey in the end.

took a sleeping pill (my sore throat medicine actually, which knocks me out pretty good) and messaged tommy that i was bored. happens so that he was going to J.B, so the three guys came to pick me up at 1plus and we went in malaysia at 2am in the bloody s280 merc again. pumped petrol and bought smokes (them, not me) and had supper at some sad prata shop around 2plus or 3am (everything was "i can't remember-ish")
i'm glad for their company because i was stuck at home watching the tv and crying at the re-run of my lucky charm on tape. the ending had a happy ending, surprise, surprise! how happy.
and when i came home, everything seemed like a dream, as if i never left the house like how everything seems hazy nowadays.

They said that time's a healer
Look at my life
Look at my heart
Look at my hopes
Look at my dreams
I'm building bridges from these scenes
Caught up in my thinking
Like a prisoner in my mind
You pose so many questions
But the truth was hard to find
Now you won't catch me when I fall

Gabrielle, "Rise"

No comments: