Friday, February 11, 2005

My tea's gone cold
I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey,
but your picture on my wall
it reminds me that it's not so bad
it's not so bad
I drank too much last night,
my head just feels in pain

*****

I live my life in chains
Got my hands in chains
And you can easily gamble your life away
Second after second
And day by day
You play the game or you walk away
It's a new turn on a blue day

*****

On an evening such as this
It's hard to tell if I exist
If I pack the car and leave this town
Who'll notice that I'm not around?
I could hide out under there
I just made you say underwear
I could leave, but I'll just stay
All my stuff's here anyway.

Pinch me.

No comments: